Ok, we have been friends for 6 months now, however, we have never met or seen each other. I had you pictured totally different in my head. . . so good to have a face in mind now!
Too bad the gig is up. I had hoped to be sitting at a quaint table in a posh restaurant with a red rose in a book for you to ID me this summer! Ha! ;-)
5 comments:
Ya just HAD to rub it in that you have your cord......lol :)
She has the most beautiful smile!
Ok, we have been friends for 6 months now, however, we have never met or seen each other. I had you pictured totally different in my head. . . so good to have a face in mind now!
Me too Brooke!!! For you and Amy both!!
Too bad the gig is up. I had hoped to be sitting at a quaint table in a posh restaurant with a red rose in a book for you to ID me this summer! Ha! ;-)
Post a Comment