Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pastor Daddy Recognized

Each pastor's kid has a time when they first recognize that the guy up front at church is their daddy, and they decide to announce it during the service. I could tell you stories about the other two kids, but for now I'll just state that Anju pointed and said, "Dada dada" at the beginning of the Midweek Advent service last night in Bemidji.

3 comments:

PJ Academy said...

Aww and I bet he was excited to hear it too ;)

theMom said...

Amy,

I still have not had my abay and therefore am still emotional. I might have to stop reading your blog if you keep making me cry!

Mary

theMom said...

I guess i have temporarily forgotten how to spell,or type, also. Or perhaps it is the tears pooling in my eyes. It is a baby, not abay, that is causing this difficulty.