Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The illness strikes back!

I had a sinus infection the week before we went to India. Now this past week I have been battling my dumb sinuses again. It finally got to the point today that no amount of water, saline, steam, chicken soup or (insert your favorite home remedy here) was going to take care of it, so I ended up at the dr's office, where the nurse midwife prescribed me some antibiotics.

I feel truly awful. I'm so tired from lack of sleep and not entirely "connected". However, Anju doesn't care. She doesn't care that Mama needs a break to get well---so, please pray for me as I continue to be her primary caregiver as I recover from this cursed illness.

On the lighter side--while in the waiting room at the dr's office, Anju figured out how to turn off/on my cell phone so it will play her a song. Again, obviously a genius. :-)

No comments: