We brought Sweeti into the house and she stayed sleeping for a while. The other two kids were so excited to see us. Jonah said, "Daddy, we've been waiting so long for you!" The kids watched Sweeti but let her sleep.
I put the pizzas in the oven and Amy went upstairs to bathe after a day on 3 planes. When Sweeti woke up, I was the only one she knew in the room and so she wanted to be picked up by me.
Sweeti looked around and studied grandma and the other kids. Jonah was having trouble waiting to open the presents we brought home. When the pizza was ready, we sat around the table. Sweeti enjoyed eating the sausage pieces!
After supper, we brought out gifts for the kids and showed some other souvenirs. Amy showed them pictures on our digital camera. Jonah exclaimed, "I didn't know having a toddler would be this good!"
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment