Saturday, November 15, 2008

Flight into Dehli

"And he arose and took the young child and his mother by night and departed..." (Mt 2:13)

I'm up at 1:45 a.m. I turned on the switch in the bathroom that will produce hot water in 15 minutes. At 3 a.m. our cab will arrive to take us to the airport.

We forgot to mention that Friday was Children's Day. This holiday is very important here. We heard fireworks in the night the last couple nights. It was heavily covered in papers and in the news. How fitting that we picked up Sweeti on children's day.

When I got back to the room from blogging last night Sweeti was already fast asleep and has slept through this first half of the night until we'll get her dressed and take her to the airport.

We will next be reporting from Delhi! Who knows? Maybe the computer there will have a USB port so that we can put pictures on the blog!

No comments: