Solveig and Anju on their first day together- November 20, 2008

It's almost November 20, the first night Anju came. It was the best day ever since Jonah was born. She came home in her snowsuit, because it was 14 degrees out. At home she was with Mom, mostly. Sometimes with Dad. She wouldn't go with me yet. At bedtime, she had Mom carry her upstairs. I turned The Lion King CD on my DVD player. I danced to the music for Anju. I treated or at least tried to treat her like a princess. After all, I had been playing with Jonah for 8 years. I needed a girl. Anyway, sometime during the night, she cried and I took her to sleep in my bed. Anju only wanted to play though. She kept me awake all night. When my Grandma came in my room at 6:00 to wake me up for school, I was awake.
With Anju.
She was and always will be my sister.




4 comments:
Very nice! Anju is lucky to have such a caring big sister!
Solveig, you did another great post!!! You were not only awake, you were WIDE awake. I asked if you were tired and if I remember correctly you said that you were not tired. But, . . . . where you? It was wonderful seeing that you were already enjoying each other's company. I love you all.
That is so sweet. You are a wonderful sister.
I just checked the blog comments and noticed I did not spell "were" correctly. Uffda!!
Post a Comment