
With no school (conference day) on Friday, Solveig and Jonah came along with Anju to storytime at the library. The topic was families. When Anju had no interest in doing the craft project, I took her out to the kids' section to do peg puzzles. Solveig did the project- a multimedia self-portrait- for Anju instead. Great job, Solveig!

We watched an episode of "Get Smart" and an episode of "Liberty's Kids" from our DVD collection with the kids in the evening. Jonah crawled up on my lap to snuggle and believe it or not, Anju crawled up and said "two" and signed "share". The two kids who usually scrap and fight over whose mama I am were giving each other 5's and hugs and willingly sharing their mom as we watched "Liberty's Kids" together. Breakthrough!
2 comments:
That is so adorable. Congrats too on your one year anniversary of meeting your darling daughter--she looks like she is doing well. I know what you mean about "sharing the mom" as we have that over here as well.
Wow! I wish we had the same breakthrough :) Amy, that is wonderful. You have a pretty smart cookie on your hands. . . signing "two!"
Do a little victory dance ;)
Post a Comment