Friday, October 24, 2008

Insomnia, sweet insomnia!

I couldn't sleep. I woke up at 1:15 a.m. and decided to check e-mail since India is now up. Paydirt:

The bed and breakfast has room!!!! It is in the Karol Bagh area of New Delhi. It is about $62/night and will pick us up from the airport for about $15. We are going to go with it since it is under $100 and they were quick to respond to our e-mails. I guess we're up for an adventure!

I'm waiting for another e-mail with reservation information. I'm trusting that this is just where the Lord intends us to stay--since so many other doors closed--and that it all works out.

Finally, I can sleep!

******UPDATE********* The B&B owner, Vikram, e-mailed me 3 times in the night. I was sleeping pretty light and always heard the "ding" of the computer when he answered me, so just kept e-mailing until 2:30 or so a.m. The room is confirmed. There is no money holding it, as they only take rupees when we get there--no credit cards. Only downside, no crib--so Sweeti will have to sleep between us in the bed. I have a feeling I might have put her there anyway :-)

No comments: