After much searching/drama/prayer, our flights have been booked. We will leave from Bemidji at 7 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 10th for India--and go through Minneapolis, Amsterdam and Mumbai (Bombay), arriving in Bangalore at 5:30 a.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 12th. We are thankful to Golden Rule Travel for making our reservations at an affordable rate. They are a Christian agency that specializes in missionary/humanitarian aid/adoption travel.
We are still searching for a hotel in Delhi. Ashraya will make hotel reservations for us in Bangalore near the baby home.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Amy, Just so I can plan accordingly can you tell me how much your plane tickets were with Golden Rule? How much were you quoted for the trip to Bangalore and New Delhi? I am so excited for you- November is almost here!!!
WOOHOO Amy!!!! Now with every step Brroke and I will be here asking questions lol :) The "joys" of being first!!!!!
Really SUPER DUPER excited for you guys!!! Tell "N" I'm coming!!!
Post a Comment