Wednesday, May 6, 2009
A Win-Win-Win Situation
(Shawn) Ever since we got back from India, I haven't known how to fit exercise into my schedule. Having a toddler around has meant our morning routine has changed. We own an elliptical, but it's in the garage. Also, this was one snowy, cold winter, sub-zero for weeks on end. I was very prone to hibernation. But this past week, we have had very spring-like pleasant weather most days. So last Monday, I decided to put Anju in the stroller and push her as I went for a 2 mile walk. She was excited to go outside, and fell asleep on the walk. So this is what we've been doing that last week and half, except for rainy days when I use the elliptical for about 50 minutes. This has been a win-win-win situation, allowing me to exercise, Anju to go outside and get a nap, and Amy to have an hour or so by herself in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So don't remind me.......
This has been one of our biggest challenges as well. We have a jogging stroller, but finding the time, and right weather conditions, has been challenging. I also have some weights, but I can't really concentrate on that and him at the same time. He has however latched on to a 1lb dumbbell that he carries around with him :-)
Post a Comment