Walking in the Light Isaiah 2: 5 "Come, O house of Jacob, let us walk in the light of the Lord."
Isaiah 2: 5 "Come, O house of Jacob, let us walk in the light of the Lord."
So, is it too soon to start considering an arranged marriage? I'll have (at least) 3 options for Anju to choose from.
I have another two contenders in Indiana. She is should be a poster child!
Anju is so adorable--Her hair is getting so long! We have the shaggy look going on a lot too as Anjali wants to grow her hair long. Looks like she is doing well. Can you believe she has been home almost a year? My how time flies!
Post a Comment
Current weather in Hartland
Amy Stafford is a fan of
3 comments:
So, is it too soon to start considering an arranged marriage? I'll have (at least) 3 options for Anju to choose from.
I have another two contenders in Indiana. She is should be a poster child!
Anju is so adorable--Her hair is getting so long! We have the shaggy look going on a lot too as Anjali wants to grow her hair long. Looks like she is doing well. Can you believe she has been home almost a year? My how time flies!
Post a Comment