I look forward to having this time with just the two of us, to talk about what's going on with her, and have the opportunity to do some "big kid" things without having to gear our activities toward a toddler. Solveig has been such a great big sister this past year- especially with her new little sister- that she deserves a little one-on-one time.
Be praying for Shawn who will be caring for Jonah and Anju this afternoon through Saturday night. When Solveig and I get home tomorrow around 9 or 10, I hope to find the house still standing!




3 comments:
Have fun. Good luck Shawn!
How fun!!!
Maybe I'll steal that idea minus the conference part ;)
Love the one-on-one trips so much. We find it necessary to keep the peace around here. Luke will be going to India with us, so the way over will be a huge treat for him. The way home... hmmm?!
Post a Comment