She's napping, so I hope to get the living room cleaned up for our 2 pm visit from her teacher. The church had the carpets cleaned when we were gone last weekend, so everything got moved around and displaced- but I now see what the real color of our carpets is. Anju believes that when it is naptime, that I also nap in my bed. I haven't corrected this idea. I carried her up to nap today, and as usual, she pointed at my bed and said "Mama bed na-nite", to which I replied as always, "Yes, Mama sleeps in her bed." Not a lie, right?
Then, Anju wants a sippy cup to bring to naptime. As I pick it up from the dresser, she says, "Mama cup na-nite caff-ey". So, apparently, I need a sippy cup of coffee when I take a nap.




4 comments:
That's one smart cookie. And, I'd love a sippy cup of coffee after nap!
Wow a yr huh? Time has FLOWN by that is for sure!!!
Are you guys doing anything special for gotcha day? Our gotcha day should be very close to adoption day so we plan on hitting an Indian restaurant with the Family :)
Yeah, what are you going to do to celbrate the occassion? I am sure you will come up with something creative and fun ;)
Hope you had a great trip with Solvig. I would love to have an extra set of hands like hers around here to help out! Rest up, tomorrow starts a new week ;)
Coffee...they learn so quickly! :)
Post a Comment