Friday, September 25, 2009

I'll do it myself!



Anju has a unique self-dressing style that she must try each time 
before she'll admit the need for help.
One of these times it's gotta work, right?

Mission accomplished!

In other news:
I was corrected by my 2-year old tonight.  She had something of Solveig's , and I told her she better put it back in Solveig's room.  She said, "Na na, Yi-Yi ABEN oom!"  (No, no, Solveig and ANJU's room!)  She gave me a sassy look and toddled off to her room.  Or, I should say Solveig and Anju's room.

2 comments:

The Stums said...

2's make me laugh so hard. Determined and nearly always wrong. We've discovered the art of pouting around here. Not working for him as well as he'd hoped.

Brooke said...

You gotta love that! The sassiness always makes me laugh (although I try to do so after she has left the room). Love it!