Thursday, September 3, 2009

Secrets of the Yi-Yi Sisterhood

Guest blogger: Solveig

Hello, I am Yi-Yi. That's what Anju calls Me, Solveig Stafford. Anju and I do many things together, such as sports and book-reading. Another thing we do together is take baths. Today, Anju refused to scrub herself, even though I was. To get her to wash herself, I made up the "Pop The Bubbles" game. I scrubbed a bar of soap on the body part of her choice, then she took the washcloth and sort of slapped the bubbles away saying "Bye, bye bubbles!"


After that, it was time to wash our hair. Mom gave each of us some Monkey Shampoo, ( It's the Suave Kids kind with animals on it, so when we get the bottle with a monkey Anju has us make monkey noises.) so I started to lather mine in. Unfortunately, Anju does not like washing hair either. So, she gave me her shampoo, lathering it into my hair. Then she tried to rinse my hair and did not succeed at all whatsoever. She filled the cup with water, then dumped it on my face.

Won't she say "Ow, eye" like she says for herself?

4 comments:

The Stums said...

I think you could host big sister classes and have plenty of customers!

Grandma R said...

Solveig, You did a great job writing the blog. Anju is very fortunate to have a big sister like you.

Brooke said...

Good job, Solvig. You are a very good writer! I look forward to reading more of your posts in the near future.

From:
Solvig's fan in Indiana

Kristen said...

Great job, Solveig! It's always fun to hear what you are up to.
We are big fans of the monkey shampoo also!
Love from California!