
I bought this postcard at one of the aforementioned tourist traps yesterday--this is so true! We've been doing a lot of "tick checks" and still seem to be pulling ticks off everyone on almost a daily basis. Either a terrible tick spring, or we've been outdoors more than usual. Not sure which. Never thought of the process as exercise before, though!
Sad to say, we were in a frost advisory last night, and were supposed to cover our tomatoes. Fortunately, mine could easily be put inside since we hadn't planted yet. We did that today. For those of you in more "hospitable" climates, we're having a nice day today despite the overnight dip into the 30's. We are in the low 70's, and although the breeze cools it off considerably, it's a beautiful day. The weekend is dipping back into the low 60's, however and the whole upcoming week looks like 50's and 60's will be the highs again. Our June bearing strawberries will perhaps be July bearing??
Two nights of VBS down, 3 to go!
2 comments:
Yea the ticks have seemed worse here too! Like you said I'm not sure if we are out more???
Yuck talking about them makes me feel something crawling on me!!
Oh, my goodness. I am a city girl- NO TICKS! I don't even think I have seen one before. Great, now I am itching. You should pursue indoor activities ;) JK
You are now done with VBS- Yeah!
Post a Comment