Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


2 comments:

theMom said...

Hi Amy,

Thanks for the Easter greetings. And I love the photos. But I'm going to pull a little Monk here. We will tape the one on our wall of picts. But the one of the kids going all direction, uh-uh, no way.

Here's the problem. If I orient it the way you did on your blog, there is one child totally upside down. And neither of the others are truly right with the world either.

But if I orient it the other way, I get one child just right, but then I have two that are off kilter. I suppose I could just imagine that Solveig is hanging on monkey bars or something...But that ought to be noticeable with the direction her hair is falling.

Other than each of our little personal quirks that we notice more now and get to laugh at each other, we have been enjoying the Monk episodes we've gotten from the lib.

Anonymous said...

Um,
Amy, Shawn,
She's on her own here. I'll try to intercept any more episodes of Monk so this doesn't happen again.

Joe