
I woke up this morning to all the kids already awake, playing "Old-Fashioned Little People" in Jonah's room. They have no school because of conferences today and tomorrow. They had made a school area, had a bus picking up people at their stops on the road rug, a racetrack area, city center with post office box, the whole deal. Jonah was a bit disappointed that Anju needed to sit in the middle of the road and only played with the puppy and a tricycle, but on the whole going well.
So upon seeing this sight, I hung out watching what was going on. Over on one side I saw a Little Person laying on the ground next to a bed. I asked, "What is going on with that one? Is he sick or something?"
Solveig put the person back in the bed and said, "It's the dad."
I said, "What's he doing?"
Solveig replied, "He's just laying around like our dad does."
She then moved the girl Little Person next to him. "Wake up, Dad!" the girl said.
"See---the daughter is trying to wake him up just like I try to wake up Dad!" Solveig said.

Shawn--is there something you need to tell me?
Enjoy your day!




1 comment:
I love this post! Kids don't always have tact, huh? That story made my day :) I can't remember if I commented on the therapy post or not. . . however, I do know that "All things work together for good, for those that love Him." I am praying!
Post a Comment