Starting to jump through the paperwork hoops again. We need to apply for tourist visas, but don't have a proof of travel yet, so I'm not sure how we're supposed to be doing that. We have 6 or 7 documents to assemble/notarize but they shouldn't take very long, so I'm not worrying about them yet. My husband will be visiting the lawyer on Friday re: our will, and I'm doing my best to figure out what to pack. We will be getting Hep A vaccinations probably in the next week or so. We decided that was the only precaution we needed to take--no vaccinations are required to travel to India--there are just suggestions.
The kids are very excited to have Sweeti home, and are also excited to spend time with their grandmother while their parents are gone. I'm reading "What to expect--toddler years" to refresh myself as to what a year-old child is like and what toys would be best--etc. Also, a book on brainy games to play with your baby/toddler from the library, a book on toddler adoption, one on attachment and Fodor's guide to India.
It's nice to see the finish line in sight after running such a long race! Thanks again to all of you who have been there cheering on the sidelines and giving us cups of water along the way!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment