We received word today from our local agency (LSS) that we're allowed as clergy to include allowances (housing, car, etc.) as income--I knew this but SHE had to know it--so we're likely ok in the immigration department. We need letters from our employers explaining our income situation and to fill out the long form. Other than that, there is still no news on our progress. LSS is supposed to be sending our homestudy to WACAP for approval so that we can put "I" on hold...so no other family can see his info...and it's taking awhile. Maybe God thinks I need to learn patience???
We had a great time last month visiting friends of ours who have a baby a few days younger than "I". It was fun to see what she could do and make mental notes for comparison with the developmental info we have on "I". What a precious girl!!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment