Anju has gotten the nickname "Anjulina Ballerina" even though she isn't taking any sort of dance class. She has, however, gotten very good at wearing leotards and spinning/tumbling around the living room practicing for 'nastics, which she began this fall.
She loves her class of 4 girls and 2 boys, and her coach, Jeff. She did not advance to the next class at the conclusion of the first fall session, but she is excited to take the intro class again second session. The stretching seems to be helping her heel cords, so I'm very grateful for that. She now has 2 career choices in the works: either a gymnast or a stirrer (she is referring to helping someone in the kitchen by stirring things for them). I'm fairly certain she's going to have to pick a different life path, but I'm glad she spends so much time doing things which apparently she can see herself enjoying doing for a lifetime.
Anju on the beam
Anju's class listens to Coach Jeff
Anju enjoys the fall leaves






2 comments:
Love it! I am glad that you are noticing a difference in her flexibility as I know your last therapis was hopeful. She is a doll. Please send your new address when you get a chance. Nisha has some duds to pass on to Anju- namely her prized pair of outgrown Uggs ( passed on from a friend). She is sure that Anju will like "darling" in them. :)
She is so beautiful! I love her joy and amazing smile!
I am new to the LCMS and just found you! I am so happy to find another lovely Confessional Lutheran mom in the blogging world!
God bless you! I would love to subscribe to your blog...is there a way for me to sign up to receive it in my email or on Facebook?
Thank you so much! I can't wait to read more!!
Blessings!
Mrs Mary Joy Pershing
Post a Comment